The VI Peel is a medical-grade chemical peel designed to improve the appearance of skin. The peel uses a combination of ingredients, including trichloroacetic acid (TCA), salicylic acid, and phenol, to penetrate deep into the skin and target fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and acne.
- Minimal downtime
- Effective for a variety of skin concerns
- Can improve skin texture and tone
- May cause temporary redness, itching, and flaking
- Not recommended for individuals with sensitive skin or a history of keloid scarring
- Not suitable for darker skin tones, as it may cause hyperpigmentation
A good candidate for a VI Peel is someone who has mild to moderate skin concerns and is looking for a quick, non-invasive solution. It is particularly effective for those with sun damage, age spots, fine lines, and acne.
Post-treatment, you can expect some redness and flaking for a few days as the skin adjusts to the peel. It is important to avoid sun exposure and wear a broad-spectrum SPF during this time to protect the skin. After 7-10 days, the skin should start to look clearer, brighter, and smoother.