Thank you for being part of Narra Dermatology. To maximize patient and staff safety, we have the following protocols in place.
Virtual Registration and Check In
* All patients with in-office or telehealth visits are required to register on the “myPatientVisit” portal. This is a secure messaging system directly connected to your electronic chart. You will receive an email several days before your appointment with information on how to register. Please check your junk mail if you do not see it. After registering, update all your information in the portal. You can also upload insurance cards, driver’s license and any other documents that are needed for the visit.
* When you arrive in the parking lot for your in-office visit, access the “myPatientVisit” portal and check in. You will receive a text message letting you know when to come up to the office.
- Virtual Visits
* Please schedule for telehealth visits when possible. The staff will let you know when telehealth is possible based on your reason for the visit. A link for the appointment will be sent via text and/or email once the telehealth appointment is made.
- In-Office Visits
* A mask that covers nose and mouth is required for all those entering the clinic
* We request that only patients with appointments enter the clinic: exceptions are made for minors and for patients needing assistance.
* In order to be admitted to the clinic, all patients and those accompanying them must have their temperature taken before entering and be negative for COVID -19 symptoms screening
* In borderline situations, the physician makes the final decision
- Appointment Requests, Payments, Product Purchases, General Inquiries
* Please use phone, portal, email or text to contact us for the above needs.