COVID-19 Clinic Updates
Dear Narra Dermatology Family,
We want to thank all of you for your patience and flexibility during the Covid-19 pandemic. As of May18th, we are now open for all routine medical visits. Cosmetic treatments with Dr. Narra will resume in June. Skin care treatments with our aesthetician are not currently being scheduled for June. We will let you know when they resume.
Our patient viewing schedule has changed. For the month of May, patient viewing hours are 12pm to 6pm Monday, Thursday and Friday and 10am to 4pm on Tuesdays. Front desk receptionist hours are 10am to 3pm Monday, Tuesday , Thursday and Friday. All patients having an appointment in May and June will be contacted by phone, email or text within 24 hrs of their appointment. Please respond if you want to be seen so we can schedule you accordingly.
All appointments that are appropriate for teledermatology will be schedules as such. Acne, rosacea, rashes, psoriasis, eczema and some spot checks can be scheduled for teledermatology.
All measures are being taken to insure the safety of our patients and staff. These measures include:
- Social distancing so that only one person is in the waiting room at any given time. If you are early to your appointment, please wait in your car until the appointment time.
- Only the patient is allowed into the office unless the patient is a minor or needs assistance.
- Requiring masks and other PPE for all patients and staff.
- Screening everyone entering the office. We request that patients with symptoms of sore throat, fevers above 100.4 C, chills, repeated shaking with chills, severe head aches, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell, or shortness of breath should reschedule. In addition, we also request that patients who have come into contact with anyone that is Covid-19 positive or showing symptoms of Covid-19 reschedule.
- Increased sanitation of all patient contact surfaces
- Air purifiers placed at multiple locations in the office.
Safety of all is of the utmost importance. We appreciate your co-operation during these challenging times.
Please note that our preferred method of contact is through email at [email protected] or by texting at 425 677 8867.
Dr. Narra and Staff