710 Northwest Juniper St
Issaquah, WA 98027
Request an Appointment
Treat your Acne Today!
Acne is the most frequent skin condition in the United States. It is characterized by pimples that appear on the face, back and chest. Every year, about 80% of adolescents have some form of acne and about 5% of adults experience acne. Dr. Narra can recommend the best treatment options for you.
Treating acne is a relatively slow process; there is no overnight remedy. Some acne treatments include:
- Benzoyl Peroxide — Used in mild cases of acne, benzoyl peroxide reduces the blockages in the hair follicles.
- Oral and Topical Antibiotics — Used to treat any infection in the pores.
- Hormonal Treatments — Can be used for adult women with hormonally induced acne.
- Tretinoin — A derivative of Vitamin A, tretinoin helps unplug the blocked-up material in whiteheads/blackheads. It has become a mainstay in the treatment of acne.
- Extraction — Removal of whiteheads and blackheads using a small metal instrument that is centered on the comedone and pushed down, extruding the blocked pore.
You can improve your complexion by scheduling an appointment in our Issaquah, WA office. Call (425) 677-8867 to schedule an appointment today!
Meet Dr. Suseela Narra
Dr. Narra is a Board Certified Dermatologist, practicing since 2000. Her passion and determination for high quality dermatologic patient care continues in her own practice in Issaquah.
Dr. Suseela Narra strives to deliver the highest quality care to patients with skin disorders in a discreet and compassionate setting. She offers general dermatologic care and cosmetic services. In addition, she provides comprehensive skin cancer treatment from total body skin examination and diagnosis through the curative surgical treatment.